There are two ways to create a new account on our website. You can use either a valid email address or your preferred social media account (Facebook or Google).
1. Click Log in on the top right corner of the website.
2. Select your preferred option: Facebook, Google, or Email.
NOTE: To log out, select your name in the top right and then select Log out.
There are also two ways to create a new account on the PNP app. You can use either a valid email address or a social media account (Facebook or Google).
1. Open the application.
2. In the Parents Corner, select the gear on the top right.
3. Select Log In on the top right.
4. Sign in using Facebook, Google, or Email.
NOTE: To log out, tap Log Out at the top right corner of My Account (the gear button) in the Parents Corner.
To create an account with your email, all you need is a valid email address, a password with a minimum of eight characters, and your age.
NOTE: Age verification is a legal requirement for any user wishing to access a commercial website according to COPPA policy. Read more about COPPA compliance HERE.
For an account linked with Facebook or Google, the elves will only verify your age if necessary, for the same reasons.