For Internet Explorer 9, 10, 11:
1. Open Internet Explorer.
2. Click the gear-wheel icon at the top right of the browser window.
3. Click Internet Options.
4. Click Privacy.
5. Select Automatic Cookie Handling.
6. Set the slider to Medium. This should be enough to enable cookies on the PNP website.
7. It is also recommended that you add PNP to your "Sites list". To do this, click Sites and enter the PNP URL in the "Address of Website" box.
8. Click Allow > OK.
9. Close the Internet Options window.
1. Open Safari.
2. On the toolbar, click Safari > Preferences.
3. Click Security.
4. Under the "Accept cookies" section, select Only from sites I visit.
5. Exit Preferences.
1. Open Firefox.
2. Click Options.
3. Click the Privacy tab and select Firefox will: Remember history.
For Google Chrome:
1. Open Google Chrome.
2. Click the Tools menu and select Settings.
3. Click Show Advanced Settings.
4. In the Privacy section, click Content Settings.
5. In the Cookies section, click the radio button next to "Allow local data to be set (recommended)".
6. Click OK.