If you are unable to view your video message once you've received it, and the error in unknown, the Invengineer elves recommend you check the following:
1. Make sure you are connected to the Internet. You'll need it to access your video.
2. You may not be able to view your video during business hours because of a server overload. If this occurs, try again later.
3. Make sure you have the latest version of one of PNP's supported browsers (Edge, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Apple Safari).
4. Make sure you don’t have a firewall and that your antivirus software is not causing the problem.
5. Make sure your browser’s cache is cleared (click HERE to learn how to clean your cache).
6. Your internet connection might be too slow. If this is the case, it could take a long time to view your video. It is strongly recommended to use a high-speed internet.
If you are still having trouble, contact the elves by clicking HERE. Be sure to describe the problem and making sure you send them the URL (the address at the top of your browser) of the Santa Video you are having trouble viewing.