Why do I need a PNP account to create videos and calls?
With your account, you can access all of your Santa Videos and Santa Calls on any device (computer, mobile, tablet, iPod, etc.). No matter where you log in from, the videos and calls that you've personalized or purchased will appear automatically in My Creations. This keeps your items secure and accessible even if you lose your device or update to a new one.
Why do I get a "Connection problem with North Pole server" error message?
While using the PNP mobile app, this error message could appear for several reasons:
1. You are trying to log in with an email address that does not exist on the PNP database, or you have entered an incorrect password.
2. You are trying to sign up with an email address that is already associated with an account. Instead, use the email address to log into your existing account.
3. A connection error occurred with the PNP server. This can be due to maintenance operations or an interrupted internet connection. Please try again later.
4. If the error occurs during the creation/viewing of your video, and if the issue persists, the elves invite you to log into the website where you can create, modify, and view videos using the same PNP account.
If you still cannot access your account on the PNP website, please contact the elves HERE, and let them know all of the steps you've tried.
What are the different ways to create a new PNP account?
There are two ways to create a new account on our website. You can use either a valid email address or your preferred social media account (Facebook or Google).
1. Click Log in on the top right corner of the website.
2. Select your preferred option: Facebook, Google, or Email.
NOTE: To log out, select your name in the top right and then select Log out.
There are also two ways to create a new account on the PNP app. You can use either a valid email address or a social media account (Facebook or Google).
1. Open the application.
2. In the Parents Corner, select the gear on the top right.
3. Select Log In on the top right.
4. Sign in using Facebook, Google, or Email.
NOTE: To log out, tap Log Out at the top right corner of My Account (the gear button) in the Parents Corner.
To create an account with your email, all you need is a valid email address, a password with a minimum of eight characters, and your age.
NOTE: Age verification is a legal requirement for any user wishing to access a commercial website according to COPPA policy. Read more about COPPA compliance HERE.
For an account linked with Facebook or Google, the elves will only verify your age if necessary, for the same reasons.
Can I merge my separate PNP accounts?
Unfortunately, this isn't something that the elves are able to do at this time.
If you have accidentally made a purchase on the wrong account, please contact the elves with the following information about both accounts:
- Email address of the account
- Name of account
- Purchases made on the account
- Recipients on the account
Contact the elves HERE.
How do I access or modify my PNP account information?
To access your account information on the PNP website:
1. Click Log in on the top right corner of the page and log in using your email and password combination, or by connecting with Facebook or Google.
2. Click your name and select My Account from the dropdown menu.
To access your account information on the PNP application:
1. Open the application and log in using your email and password combination, or by connecting with Facebook or Google.
2. In the Parents Corner, select My Account.
You will be able to select your personal information, review your purchase orders (if any), reset your password, update your email, or delete your account.
I forgot my password. How do I recover it?
If you've forgotten your password, all you need to do is follow these steps:
1. On the mobile app or the website, go to the log in screen, enter your email, and select 'Confirm email'.
2. Select 'Forgot Password'.
3. On the website, double check that your email is correct, and select 'Retrieve your password'.
4. The Postationists will send a link to your email address that will allow you to update your password and log in again. Once you receive the email, simply follow the instructions to reset your password.
Remember, if you want to reset your password at any time, go to My Account and select Modify Password.
NOTE: Make sure to check your spam folder if you don’t see an email after a few minutes, or repeat the steps in case you entered the wrong email address.
What is My Creations and what can I do in this section?
My Creations is where you can find all of your videos, calls, and recipients. It houses everything you can make on the PNP website or app.
Here you can watch, share, or edit your videos and calls, download your videos if you have a Magic pass, or update your recipients.
Why am I having problems viewing the Santa Video I received on the web?
If you are unable to view your video message once you've received it, and the error in unknown, the Invengineer elves recommend you check the following:
1. Make sure you are connected to the Internet. You'll need it to access your video.
2. You may not be able to view your video during business hours because of a server overload. If this occurs, try again later.
3. Make sure you have the latest version of one of PNP's supported browsers (Edge, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Apple Safari).
4. Make sure you don’t have a firewall and that your antivirus software is not causing the problem.
5. Make sure your browser’s cache is cleared (click HERE to learn how to clean your cache).
6. Your internet connection might be too slow. If this is the case, it could take a long time to view your video. It is strongly recommended to use a high-speed internet.
If you are still having trouble, contact the elves by clicking HERE. Be sure to describe the problem and making sure you send them the URL (the address at the top of your browser) of the Santa Video you are having trouble viewing.
At the start of each year, all videos that were created in the previous year are placed into an archive under My Creations labeled with that year's date.
All your videos (with the exception of Free Videos) from previous years can be accessed under the section for that year in My Creations if you have an active Video Pass or Magic Pass.
How do I request a new name and pronunciation? (step-by-step)
- It is possible to request new names if you have a valid Magic or Ultimate Pass purchased during the pre-season.
- You can request up to 5 names every year.
- Requests must be sent before November 25th.
- You will be notified by email no later than December 20th when name becomes available.
- The process works on the desktop version of the website, and the PNP application.
- We do not support requests through the mobile-responsive website.
We'll follow the steps to request a new name and pronunciation by creating a video and recipient from scratch.
When you are looking for the name of your loved one in the above screen, if “Santa will say… “ gives the answer “Sorry, there is no exact match for …”, press the "See other options" button. The following screen appears:
If you can't find a match at all, you can request a name.
To request a name, check the box in front of "I confirm that none of the options matches the child's name" then simply click on "Request a new name now".
You will now be prompted to record the pronunciation. When you press Start, your browser will try accessing your microphone.
The microphone might be inaccessible, fix that by giving your browser or the PNP app the permission to use it.
Once the microphone works, say the name a few times within the 20 seconds given, until you are satisfied.
Note that only first names and nicknames are accepted. Sentences, inappropriate words, expressions, etc. will be refused when we evaluate the recording.
You should listen to your recording to see if it is acceptable to you. If the recording is to your satisfaction, submit it.
You will get a confirmation on-screen and via email.
If you must absolutely create a video immediately, you can choose to use one of the proposed nicknames, by pushing the Use this pronunciation button:
What can I do in the My Recipients Section?
In this section you can manage all of your recipients, which includes doing the following:
- View all your recipients.
- Opt in or out for an automatically generated birthday video for each recipient.
- Edit recipient information.
- Fill out form questions in advance if you have a Video or Magic pass.
- Delete recipients.
What is a Recipient?
A recipient is someone you create a video or call for. Each time you create a recipient they are saved in the My Recipients section of My Creations.
All of the recipients you've made will show up when you create a new video or call, so you can pick any of them and use the information you've already filled out.
How do I create a Recipient?
You will need to create a new video and pick 'new recipient'.
When you create a video for someone new instead of using a recipient who is already on your list, a recipient is automatically added to your account to save all the information you've entered about them.
The elves have made sure you never have to worry about saving a recipient, it's all done for you!
How do I choose my recipient's name and pronunciation?
We are proud to have an ever growing database of names, and the first step you'll need to take is simply entering your child's name to see if it comes up.
In the 'Santa will say..." section, you can select the Listen button to hear exactly how Santa will pronounce the name.
If this doesn't sound quite right, select 'Try other options', and you will see a list of close matches that may be what you're looking for, or nicknames that you can use instead. Remember that once you pick one, you can still change the spelling of your child's name without changing the pronunciation.
Still not right? Users who have made a purchase have the option to request a new pronunciation, and record exactly how it sounds, so that the elves can get it added to our database! Simply follow the instructions in the menu and wait for an email update. Just remember that it can take time to add, so make sure you make your requests early in the season!
How do I edit a recipient?
Go to My Creations, either on the PNP website or mobile app, and open the My Recipients tab.
In this menu, scroll to find the recipient you want to edit, and then select Edit.
You can change anything you would like, just remember to save when you're done.
You didn't find the answer or solution you were looking for in our FAQ?Ask the elves!