How do I share my personalized video message?
The easiest way to share your Santa Video is by using the "Share" and "Send" options in My Creations.
The "Share" option allows you to share your video with all your friends on Facebook. The "Send" option allows you to share your video with the recipient by sending them a link via email.
To send an email to multiple people at once:
1. Go to My Creations > My Videos.
2. Near your video, click Share > Share this video.
3. Select whether you would like to share video Facebook, email, or twitter. If you're sending this to the recipient we suggest sending by email:
4. When you select Send by email you have two choices, To grown-up(s), and To kid. To kid will send an email with a link to a kid-friendly version of the video player, with no link to create a new video.
How do I watch one of my Santa Videos Online?
Viewing a video message is painless! Just click any of the Play icons on the video thumbnail in My Creations > My Videos while you're logged into the website.
You can also view your video by clicking on the link sent to you in the email notification you receive when your video has been created.
If someone shared a message with you by email, you can also click the link in the email body to view the message without being logged in.
Don't forget that you can watch your videos no matter where you are by downloading our free mobile app in the App Store (for iOS devices) or GooglePlay (for Android devices).
I'm having trouble with pronunciation
If you're having trouble with the pronunciation, please try these steps first on the recipient file for the child, and then on the video:
- Write the name phonetically to trigger the correct pronunciation suggestions
- Select the pronunciation you want in the suggestion drop-down
- Edit the spelling of the name you entered
The name that you have selected in the pronunciation drop-down list is the one that is currently applied, you don't need to do anything else. You can select the preview audio button to hear what it sounds like.
The update pronunciation button will only be tappable if you change the spelling of the name, and all it does is update the list of suggested pronunciations based on the name you've entered. This way you can enter a name, pick which pronunciation you want to use, and then be able to change the spelling to the correct spelling for your child.
Address not found when creating a video
We use google maps for this function in our videos, so it may be an issue on their end. Please look up the address you want to use on Google maps, and copy it over exactly the way they write it.
Why can't I upload photos/pictures on my iPhone or iPad?
Due to some issues with iOS 11 and the way that photos are being handled on iOS devices, some users may have trouble uploading photos to PNP. We can suggest the following troubleshooting steps:
1. Uninstall and reinstall the PNP app, make sure you're on the newest version.
2. Make sure that you have the most recent OS version for your phone installed.
3. Make sure that your photo is on your device's local storage, and not in cloud storage. If possible take the photo with your camera instead of picking from an album.
4. Try the same photo again, some users have had success the second or third time they have tried the same photo.
5. Try a different photo.
If this doesn't work, you will need to go to portablenorthpole.com to create your video, but once it is made you will be able to access it in the PNP app.
How do I make sure I receive email notifications from PNP regarding my personalized video messages?
If you're expecting an email from PNP but haven't received it yet, start by looking in your spam folder. You email service may not recognize PNP's email address and mark it as spam. If so, tell your email reader application "this is not spam" by adding PNP's email address to your list of contacts or list of secure/verified senders.
How do I place a Santa Call?
First, you will need to be logged in to a PNP account on the application or website, and unlock a call, or all of them with a Magic pass.
To place a call, you'll need to find the call you want to use in My Creations.
If you select "Place call" you'll be asked to enter the country and phone number of the person you'd like the call to go to. Please remember that you don't need to enter "0" at the start of the number.
How do I make a Santa Call?
Calls are created in an easy 4-step process:
1. In the Parents Corner, tap Create Call.
2. Tap Personalize and select your recipient.
3. Fill in the required fields and tap Create call. Your personalized message will appear in My Creations > My Calls.
4. Only one thing left to do! Place your call.
To place your call:
1. Go to My Creations > My Calls.
2. Tap Place call next to your personalized message.
3. In the pop-up window, choose the destination country and enter the recipient's phone number.
NOTE: Make sure the area code automatically included is correct. Do not add spaces, periods, or dashes between the numbers.
4. Tap Call now. The call will be placed right away. The recipient must PRESS 1 to connect to Santa upon the elf's invitation.
NOTE: There may be a delay of about 15 seconds to 4 minutes before the recipient receives it. Depending on call volume, calls may be delayed further.
The elves highly recommend you ensure that your recipient is ready to pick up the call. Unfortunately, the Invengineers are not able to program this ahead of time.
How do I delete my Santa Video or Santa Call?
NOTE: This topic will show you how to delete an item from "My Creations". If you want to delete your account, please refer to this topic.
Deleting a video or a call is easy peasy. But by doing so, you will no longer be able to access this personalized message.
To delete an item:
1. Log in on the mobile application or website.
2. Go to My Creations.
3. Find the video or call you want to delete in your item list under the My Videos or My Calls tab.
4. Click Delete next to your item.
5. Confirm the item deletion once again.
NOTE: The elves feel compelled to notify you that this action cannot be undone!
How do I modify a Santa Call?
To modify your call on the mobile app:
1. Open the application and log in using your email and password combination, or by connecting with Facebook or Google.
2. Go to the Parents Corner and enter your 4-digit parental code.
2. Go to My Creations > My Calls.
3. Tap Edit next to the call you wish to modify. Make your changes and tap Save. The modified call will in My Creations > My Calls.
How do I personalize a Santa Call?
NOTE: This question implies you have already purchased a Magic Pass and have access to unlimited Santa Calls.
1. On the Homepage, click the Calls tab.
2. Click Personalize on the scenario of your choice.
3. Complete the form.
Once a message is personalized, it will appear in My Creations > My Calls. Then, you are free to make your call!
How do I use the Reaction Recorder?
NOTE: This feature is only available on the mobile app with an active Video or Magic Pass and requires permission to use your device's camera and microphone. Your mobile device must have a front-facing camera.
To use the Reaction Recorder:
1. In the Parents Corner, Go to My Creations > My Videos.
2. Select the Santa Video you want to show your recipient.
3. Tap Reaction Recorder.
4. Follow the steps to watch and record the reaction of your child.
5. Once the recording is done, go to My Creations > My Videos to view it.
Here is a list of compatible mobile devices for the Reaction Recorder:
• iPod Touch 5th/6th generation
• iPad 4th generation
• iPad Air
• iPad Air 2
• iPad Mini 1/2/3/4
• iPad Pro
• iPhone 5/5S/SE
• iPhone 6/6S/6+/6S+
• iPhone 7/7+
• Nexus 5
• Nexus 5X
• Nexus 6
• Nexus 6P
• Nexus 7
• Nexus 9
• Samsung Galaxy S4
• Samsung Galaxy S5
• Samsung Galaxy S6
• Samsung Galaxy S7
• Samsung Galaxy Note 3
• Samsung Galaxy Note 4
• Samsung Galaxy Note 5
Please note, any devices not on this list are not guaranteed to work with the reaction recorder.
How do I save the reaction recording?
At the end of the Santa Video, the recording stops automatically. You will be asked whether you would like save the recording.
To save your recording:
1. When the dialogue text appears, tap Save.
2. Wait for the elves to prepare your recording.
After a few minutes, your recording will appear in My Creations > My Videos.
How do I personalize the Bedtime Stories with Santa Videos?
Storytime with Santa Videos are Premium Videos, so they are personalized the same way as Santa Videos.
To personalize Storytime with Santa Videos:
1. Log in to your PNP account using your email and password combination, or by connecting with Facebook or Google.
2. Select the Story you would like to personalize.
3. Follow the steps to complete the form.
Your personalized Storytime with Santa Videos will appear in My Creations > My Videos.
I lost my code, what can I do?
How do I get my free custom/personalised video?
Attention Grown-ups, keep this information safe from the little ones!
Every Portable North Pole product comes with personalised video messages straight from Santa's Village. Please follow these three easy steps to receive your customized video:
STEP 1 Open the Portable North Pole tag that comes with any of our products
STEP 2 Download the free Portable North Pole app and follow the instructions in the tag
STEP 3 Receive your custom video to share with your little one.
Download the Portable North Pole App on Google Play and AppStore or visit our website at www.portablenorthpole.com
How do I download my Santa-Approved PNP Certificate?
If you've bought the Magic Pass during the pre-season, you have access to the Santa approved nice list certificate for your recipients!
In order to print out a nice list certificate, you'll need to have at least one recipient in your account. You can make a recipient by making a video for them.
You'll need to go to My Account, find the recipient you want to save a certificate for, and select 'Download Certificate'. You should then get a message/pop up about saving the file. Now that you have the file, all you need to do is print it off.
How do I purchase a Video Pass or Magic Pass through the mobile app?
1. In the Parents Corner, tap Create Video or Create Call and select the item you want to unlock. If you are already logged into your PNP account, you will be asked to confirm your purchase. If you are not logged in, you will asked to log in or create an account, so that your purchases can be saved to your account.
2. Once you are logged in, a message will ask you to confirm your purchase using The App Store or Google Play.
Your confirmation will update your account and offer you the possibility to personalize the item of your choice by tapping Personalize.
How do I check the status of my order?
When you have completed your purchase, you will receive an email with the order number and a link to access your order details.
Alternatively, you can access your order details on the website:
1. Click Log in on the top right corner of the page using your email and password combination, or by connecting with Facebook or Google.
2. Click your username and select My Account.
3. Scroll down to the My Orders section.
How do I enter my credit card number?
Your credit card number should be entered without spaces or symbols.
Where do I find my invoice?
You can find your invoice in the "My Account" section.
On Mobile, this is found by selecting the gear icon in the top right of the Parents Corner while signed in.
On the Website, this is found by placing your mouse cursor over your name when signed in.
I need to reset my Parental code
In order to reset your parental code pin number, you will need to uninstall and reinstall the PNP app.
For Android users, please find the PNP app in your Settings > App menu, and clear the app data before uninstalling.
We didn't want to make it too easy for kids to figure out how to reset it. Once you log back in you will still have access to your account and everything you've made, but you will be asked to set up a new parental code.
How do I clear my browser's cache?
To learn how to delete your browsing history in Internet Explorer, please click the following link:
To learn how to clear the cache on Firefox, please click the following link:
To learn how to remove stored cookies and data from Safari, please click the following link:
To learn how to clear the browsing data on Google Chrome for Android, please click on following link:
To learn how to clear the browsing data on Google Chrome for PC and/or Mac, please click on following link:
To learn how to clear the browsing data on Google Chrome for iOS, please click on following link:
How do I download the latest versions of Internet browsers?
How do I enable cookies on my browser?
For Internet Explorer 9, 10, 11:
1. Open Internet Explorer.
2. Click the gear-wheel icon at the top right of the browser window.
3. Click Internet Options.
4. Click Privacy.
5. Select Automatic Cookie Handling.
6. Set the slider to Medium. This should be enough to enable cookies on the PNP website.
7. It is also recommended that you add PNP to your "Sites list". To do this, click Sites and enter the PNP URL in the "Address of Website" box.
8. Click Allow > OK.
9. Close the Internet Options window.
1. Open Safari.
2. On the toolbar, click Safari > Preferences.
3. Click Security.
4. Under the "Accept cookies" section, select Only from sites I visit.
5. Exit Preferences.
1. Open Firefox.
2. Click Options.
3. Click the Privacy tab and select Firefox will: Remember history.
For Google Chrome:
1. Open Google Chrome.
2. Click the Tools menu and select Settings.
3. Click Show Advanced Settings.
4. In the Privacy section, click Content Settings.
5. In the Cookies section, click the radio button next to "Allow local data to be set (recommended)".
6. Click OK.
How do I check if my browser is up to date?
To make sure that you're updated to the newest version, please find your browser in the list below.
1. Open Chrome's Settings menu (on Mac, select "Chrome"), and click on "About"
2. Chrome will automatically search for updates, and display if any are available
3. If there is an update, click on "Relaunch"
1. Click the menu button, and select the question mark icon (on Mac, select "Firefox")
2. Select "About Firefox"
3. Firefox will automatically search for updates, and display if any are available
4. Follow the prompts to update
1. Open IE's settings menu, and click on "About Internet Explorer"
2. If "Install new versions automatically" isn't checked off, check it
3. Follow the prompts to update
1. Open the App store on your Mac, and click Updates in the toolbar
2. If updates are available, follow the prompts to update
How can I prevent PNP emails from being rejected or undelivered?
1. When an email is filtered into your spam folder, click “Not Spam” to notify your email service of the error.
2. Add the PNP domain to your safe sender's list.
3. Check your spam or junk mail folders periodically.
For more information on spam settings for major email providers, please check the links below.
For Gmail click HERE.
For Outlook.com (Formerly Hotmail) click HERE.
For AOL click HERE.
For Yahoo click HERE.
You didn't find the answer or solution you were looking for in our FAQ?Ask the elves!