Why do I keep getting the "Connection problem with North Pole server" error message?
While using the PNP mobile app, this error message could appear for several reasons:
1. You are trying to log in with an email address that does not exist on the PNP database, or you have entered an incorrect password.
2. You are trying to sign up with an email address that is already associated with an account. Instead, use the email address to log into your existing account.
3. A connection error occurred with the PNP server. This can be due to maintenance operations or an interrupted internet connection. Please try again later.
4. If the error occurs during the creation/viewing of your video, and if the issue persists, the elves invite you to log into the website where you can create, modify, and view videos using the same PNP account.
When I try to log in, I get a message that my email address and/or password are not associated with a PNP account.
If you have previously created an account, there are two possible causes for this error:
1. The email you provided is incorrect.
a. Make sure your email is entered correctly (email@example.com).
b. If you have more than one email, try an alternative one.
c. If you initially connected with your Facebook or Google account and are now using an email login, the email associated with your Facebook or Google account may be different than the email you have entered.
2. Your password is incorrect.
a. Passwords are case sensitive. Make sure your “Caps Lock” on your keyboard is on/off.
b. If your password contains numbers, make sure the “Num Lock” on your keyboard is on.
c. Check your keyboard language setting and make sure it's set as the one you normally use.
If you forgot your password, click Forgot password? in the login pop-up window. The elves will send you an email with the next steps.
If you're still having trouble logging in, contact the Invengineer elves HERE.
How do I delete my PNP account?
NOTE: This topic will show you how to delete your account. If you want to delete an item (Santa Video or Santa Call) from your account, please refer to this topic.
Deleting your account is easy peasy. But by doing so, you will no longer be able to access any of your personalized video messages.
To delete anyway:
1. Open the application and Log in using your email and password combination, or by connecting with Facebook or Google.
2. In the Parents Corner, select My Account.
3. At the bottom of the page, select Delete Account.
4. Confirm the account deletion by tapping Delete Account again and then selecting Yes, delete.
NOTE: The elves feel compelled to notify you that this action cannot be undone!
I forgot my password. How do I recover it?
1. Open the application.
2. In the connection window, enter your email associated with your PNP account and tap Continue.
3. In the new window, tap Forgot password?
4. Confirm the email address associated with your account and tap SEND. An email will be sent to you.
NOTE: Make sure to check your spam folder if you don’t see an email after a few minutes, or repeat the operation in case you entered the wrong email address.
5. Once you receive the email, simply follow the instructions to reset your password.
6. If you want to reset your password at any time, go to My Account and select Modify Password.
How do I access or modify my account information?
To access your account information:
1. Open the application and log in using your email and password combination, or by connecting with Facebook or Google.
2. In the Parents Corner, select My Account.
3. Select from Edit Profile, Modify Password, or Delete Account. You will be able to change your personal information, reset your password, update your email, or delete your account.
Why do I need a PNP account to create videos and calls?
With your account, you can access all of your Santa Videos and Santa Calls on any device (computer, mobile, tablet, iPod, etc.). No matter where you log in from, the videos and calls that you've personalized or purchased will appear automatically in My Creations. This keeps your items secure and accessible, even if you lose your device.
What's in the Kids Corner in the mobile app?
This is every elf's favourite section!
The Kids Corner has 4 neat sections:
1. Santa's Messages: Your child can watch the personalized videos you've created for them.
NOTE: Back in the Parents Corner, choose a video in My Creations and then select Visible in the Kids' Corner.
2. Talking Elf: 3 funny elves repeat everything your child says in strange voices!
3. Memory Game: You child can test and train their memory skills.
4. Tree Shaker: Have your child shake the device as fast as possible for 30 seconds in order to make as many decorations fall from the Christmas tree as possible. Mind the windows!
Access to the Parents Corner is protected by a parental code, which prevents the child from discovering the making behind the magic!
You didn't find the answer or solution you were looking for in our FAQ?Ask the elves!