Why can't I complete my order?
What methods of payment do you accept?
On the web, the elves accept two types of payment methods:
1. Credit Card (VISA, MasterCard)
NOTE: PayPal is a recognized online payment service. All data supplied to PayPal is securely encrypted. If you choose to pay via PayPal, you will be offered additional options (if you create a new PayPal account). Options include bank account payments and additional credit cards, depending on your location.
On the mobile app, payment is made through the App Store and Google Play.
Can I cancel or modify my order?
You can change or cancel your order before you click Confirm payment at the end of checkout. But once the payment is confirmed, it can no longer be cancelled or modified. If you wish to add items, you must create a new order. If you made a purchase by mistake, contact our elves for assistance HERE.
What do I do if my transaction is refused?
Depending on which payment method you used, contact your credit card company or PayPal customer service.
What currencies do you accept?
The currency charged corresponds to the customer's IP address.
NOTE: Using proxy and VPN programs may impact this state.
The elves have compiled a list of accepted currencies:
- American customers will be charged in US dollars (USD)
- Canadian customers will be charged in Canadian dollars (CAD)
- European customers will be charged in Euros (EUR)
- United Kingdom customers will be charged in Pounds Sterling (GBP)
- Australian customers will be charged in Australian dollars (AUD)
- New Zealander customers will be charged in New Zealand dollars (NZD)
- Japanese customers will be charged in Japanese YEN (JPY)
- Swiss customers will be charged in Swiss Francs (CHF)
- Mexican customers will be charged in Mexican Pesos (MXN)
- Chilean customers will be charged in Chilean Pesos (CLP)
- Colombian customers will be charged in Colombian Pesos (COP)
- South African customers will be charged in South African Rands (ZAR)
- Any other customers will be charged in US Dollars (USD)
At what point in the purchasing process is my credit card charged?
On the web, there are two steps to the purchasing process:
1. Authorization: Occurs when you enter your credit card number on the payment page and ensures that funds are available for purchase. At this point, no charges are made.
2. Charge: Occurs when you click Confirm payment at the end of the checkout process. Charges are applied.
Is your PNP site secure and how do you guarantee the privacy of the information provided?
PNP uses industry-standard technology for secure commercial transactions. Security protocol encrypts all your personal information, such as your name, address and credit card number, so that it is rendered unreadable. The elves ensure that all transactions that require your credit card number and your personal information are secure and encrypted using PayPal, Ltd. or any other third party payment processor.
What happens to the personal information, personalized video messages, and photos I uploaded? How long will they be kept?
Can someone other than the creator or recipient view or purchase my HD video messages?
All personalized video messages are strictly private due to the use of unique URL addresses that grant access to creators and recipients identified in the personalization process; however, if you share the video link with others, display it on a public computer, or share it on social media, anyone with access to the link will be able to view it.
NOTE: Only the owner of the Santa Video may use the "Download HD" option to create a keepsake of this magical memory.
Can your personalized video messages infect my computer with a virus?
All Santa Videos sent from PNP’s website are kept on the PNP server, so viruses are nearly impossible. If your video is not sent from a PNP server, there is a risk comparable to any email received with an attached file.
Will you share my personal information?
You didn't find the answer or solution you were looking for in our FAQ?Ask the elves!