What is My Creations and what can I do in this section?
My Creations is where you can find all of your videos, calls, and recipients. It houses everything you can make on the PNP website or app.
Here you can watch, share, or edit your videos and calls, download your videos if you have a Magic pass, or update your recipients.
Why am I having problems viewing the Santa Video I received on the web?
If you are unable to view your video message once you've received it, and the error in unknown, the Invengineer elves recommend you check the following:
1. Make sure you are connected to the Internet. You'll need it to access your video.
2. You may not be able to view your video during business hours because of a server overload. If this occurs, try again later.
3. Make sure you have the latest version of one of PNP's supported browsers (Edge, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Apple Safari).
4. Make sure you don’t have a firewall and that your antivirus software is not causing the problem.
5. Make sure your browser’s cache is cleared (click HERE to learn how to clean your cache).
6. Your internet connection might be too slow. If this is the case, it could take a long time to view your video. It is strongly recommended to use a high-speed internet.
If you are still having trouble, contact the elves by clicking HERE. Be sure to describe the problem and making sure you send them the URL (the address at the top of your browser) of the Santa Video you are having trouble viewing.
I'm not able to view my video messages on the mobile app.
Make sure you're logged into the same PNP account you used on the website to create your Santa Videos. The video messages you created should appear in My Creations.
If your video stays in a "Creating..." mode for an unusually long time, it's possible there is a problem with the PNP server. In this case, contact the elves for support HERE.
At the start of each year, all videos that were created in the previous year are placed into an archive under My Creations labeled with that year's date.
All your videos (with the exception of Free Videos) from previous years can be accessed under the section for that year in My Creations if you have an active Video Pass or Magic Pass.
You didn't find the answer or solution you were looking for in our FAQ?Ask the elves!