Why can’t I watch my personalized video message?
The elves can think of a few reasons why this may occur:
1. You just completed your personalization and the video is still being created. This process should take about 2 minutes, depending on the number of videos being processed on the server simultaneously. Once your video is ready, you can watch it as many times as you wish!
2. You did not complete the personalization form. If you already have, the session expired before it was saved (this happens if you take more than 1 hour to complete the form).
3. You completed your personalization form, but decided to make a modification and then did not complete the process.
If none of these situations apply to you and you're still having trouble, contact the elves HERE. Be sure to describe the steps you've taken to try to resolve the problem.
Why am I having problems viewing the Santa Video I received on the web?
If you are unable to view your video message once you've received it, and the error in unknown, the Invengineer elves recommend you check the following:
1. Make sure you are connected to the Internet. You'll need it to access your video.
2. You may not be able to view your video during business hours because of a server overload. If this occurs, try again later.
3. Make sure you have the latest version of one of PNP's supported browsers (Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Apple Safari).
4. Make sure you don’t have a firewall and that your antivirus software is not causing the problem.
5. Make sure your browser’s cache is cleared (click HERE to learn how to clean your cache).
6. Your internet connection might be too slow. If this is the case, it could take a long time to view your video. It is strongly recommended to use a high-speed internet.
If you are still having trouble, contact the elves by clicking HERE. Be sure to describe the problem and making sure you send them the URL (the address at the top of your browser) of the Santa Video you are having trouble viewing.
I'm not able to view my video messages on the mobile app.
Make sure you're logged into the same PNP account you used on the website to create your Santa Videos. The video messages you created should appear in My Creations.
If your video stays in a "Creating..." mode for an unusually long time, it's possible there is a problem with the PNP server. In this case, contact the elves for support HERE.
You didn't find the answer or solution you were looking for in our FAQ?Ask the elves!