Why can't I complete my order?
What methods of payment do you accept?
On the web, the elves accept two types of payment methods:
1. Credit Card (VISA, MasterCard)
NOTE: PayPal is a recognized online payment service. All data supplied to PayPal is securely encrypted. If you choose to pay via PayPal, you will be offered additional options (if you create a new PayPal account). Options include bank account payments and additional credit cards, depending on your location.
On the mobile app, payment is made through the App Store and Google Play.
How do I purchase a Video Pass or Magic Pass through the mobile app?
1. In the Parents Corner, tap Create Video or Create Call and select the item you want to unlock. If you are already logged into your PNP account, you will be asked to confirm your purchase. If you are not logged in, you will asked to log in or create an account, so that your purchases can be saved to your account.
2. Once you are logged in, a message will ask you to confirm your purchase using The App Store or Google Play.
Your confirmation will update your account and offer you the possibility to personalize the item of your choice by tapping Personalize.
Product Life Cycle
Every PNP item on your account is displayed under the year it was created in the My Creations section.
Videos from a previous year can be watched with an active Video or Magic Pass.
If you have an active Magic Pass, you may also download your video in HD and save your videos before your pass expires.
Products lifecycle rules are described here:
Can I cancel or modify my order?
You can change or cancel your order before you click Confirm payment at the end of checkout. But once the payment is confirmed, it can no longer be cancelled or modified. If you wish to add items, you must create a new order. If you made a purchase by mistake, contact our elves for assistance HERE.
What do I do if my transaction is refused?
If your purchase was refused this indicates that the problem was on the side of your provider.
Depending on which payment method you used, contact your credit card company or PayPal customer service.
What currencies do you accept?
The currency charged corresponds to the customer's IP address.
NOTE: Using proxy and VPN programs may impact this state.
The elves have compiled a list of accepted currencies:
- American customers will be charged in US dollars (USD)
- Canadian customers will be charged in Canadian dollars (CAD)
- European customers will be charged in Euros (EUR)
- United Kingdom customers will be charged in Pounds Sterling (GBP)
- Australian customers will be charged in Australian dollars (AUD)
- New Zealander customers will be charged in New Zealand dollars (NZD)
- Japanese customers will be charged in Japanese YEN (JPY)
- Swiss customers will be charged in Swiss Francs (CHF)
- Mexican customers will be charged in Mexican Pesos (MXN)
- Chilean customers will be charged in Chilean Pesos (CLP)
- Colombian customers will be charged in Colombian Pesos (COP)
- South African customers will be charged in South African Rands (ZAR)
- Any other customers will be charged in US Dollars (USD)
At what point in the purchasing process is my credit card charged?
On the web, there are two steps to the purchasing process:
1. Authorization: Occurs when you enter your credit card number on the payment page and ensures that funds are available for purchase. At this point, no charges are made.
2. Charge: Occurs when you click Confirm payment at the end of the checkout process. Charges are applied.
On the mobile app this process is handled by iTunes or Google Play respectively.
Do I have to pay sales taxes when I buy a pass through the website?
Sales taxes are based on the tax laws associated with the location obtained through your computer or mobile device's IP address.
How do I use a promo code to get a discount on my purchase?
To complete an order using a promotional code you were sent by email from a friend or Sanoma the Chief SpokesElf:
On the website:
1. Click the link sent to you in the email to open the PNP website.
NOTE: Discount promo codes cannot be used in the mobile app.
2. Log in using your username and password combination.
3. When initiating a purchase, it will open a checkout window. In this window, click Enter promo code.
NOTE: This clickable link is only visible when using a promotional email link.
4. Enter the promo code you received and click Apply. Be sure to copy the exact code you were given. Your promo code will be displayed above the new total.
5. Click Checkout to continue your purchase.
6. Select your payment method and complete your purchase.
You should now be the proud owner of an Unlimited Pass at a special discount price!
Why doesn't my promo code work?
Can I combine more than one promo code?
You cannot combine promotional codes. However, you can choose which promo code provides you with the best discount!
How do I make a purchase on the PNP website or app?
It's easy to make purchases on both the PNP website and mobile app!
1. Go to the Videos or Calls section and find one that you would like to purchase.
2. Select 'Get one' or 'Get all' button at the top of the page, or the Unlock button on one of the scenarios.
3. Pick which package you would like to purchase, and follow the steps to the checkout.
How do I apply my purchase of a single video?
Once you purchase your single video, you just need to pick which video scenario you would like to unlock.
You will need to head to the Videos page, and choose one of the premium videos. Select "personalize", and go through the steps.
Once you have completed the video form and select create, this will apply your single video purchase to this scenario and you will be able to make it again as many times as you would like.
How do I apply my purchase of a single call?
Once you purchase your single call, you just need to pick which call scenario you would like to unlock.
You will need to head to the Calls page, and choose one of the premium calls. Select "personalize", and go through the steps.
Once you have completed the call form and select create, this will apply your single call purchase to this scenario and you will be able to place the call from My Creations.
How do I check the status of my order?
When you have completed your purchase, you will receive an email with the order number and a link to access your order details.
Alternatively, you can access your order details on the website:
1. Click Log in on the top right corner of the page using your email and password combination, or by connecting with Facebook or Google.
2. Click your username and select My Account.
3. Scroll down to the My Orders section.
How do I enter my credit card number?
Your credit card number should be entered without spaces or symbols.
Where do I find my invoice?
You can find your invoice in the "My Account" section underneath your account details.
On Mobile, this is found in the Parents Corner while signed in.
On the Website, this is found by placing your mouse cursor over your name when signed in.
What are your terms of sale?
You didn't find the answer or solution you were looking for in our FAQ?Ask the elves!