Why can't I complete my order?
What methods of payment do you accept?
On the web, the elves accept two types of payment methods:
1. Credit Card (VISA, MasterCard)
NOTE: PayPal is a recognized online payment service. All data supplied to PayPal is securely encrypted. If you choose to pay via PayPal, you will be offered additional options (if you create a new PayPal account). Options include bank account payments and additional credit cards, depending on your location.
On the mobile app, payment is made through the App Store and Google Play.
Can I cancel or modify my order?
You can change or cancel your order before you click Confirm payment at the end of checkout. But once the payment is confirmed, it can no longer be cancelled or modified. If you wish to add items, you must create a new order. If you made a purchase by mistake, contact our elves for assistance HERE.
What do I do if my transaction is refused?
Depending on which payment method you used, contact your credit card company or PayPal customer service.
What currencies do you accept?
The currency charged corresponds to the customer's IP address.
NOTE: Using proxy and VPN programs may impact this state.
The elves have compiled a list of accepted currencies:
- American customers will be charged in US dollars (USD)
- Canadian customers will be charged in Canadian dollars (CAD)
- European customers will be charged in Euros (EUR)
- United Kingdom customers will be charged in Pounds Sterling (GBP)
- Australian customers will be charged in Australian dollars (AUD)
- New Zealander customers will be charged in New Zealand dollars (NZD)
- Japanese customers will be charged in Japanese YEN (JPY)
- Swiss customers will be charged in Swiss Francs (CHF)
- Mexican customers will be charged in Mexican Pesos (MXN)
- Chilean customers will be charged in Chilean Pesos (CLP)
- Colombian customers will be charged in Colombian Pesos (COP)
- South African customers will be charged in South African Rands (ZAR)
- Any other customers will be charged in US Dollars (USD)
At what point in the purchasing process is my credit card charged?
On the web, there are two steps to the purchasing process:
1. Authorization: Occurs when you enter your credit card number on the payment page and ensures that funds are available for purchase. At this point, no charges are made.
2. Charge: Occurs when you click Confirm payment at the end of the checkout process. Charges are applied.
Do I have to pay sales taxes when I buy a pass through the website?
Sales taxes are based on the tax laws associated with the location obtained through your computer or mobile device's IP address.
Why doesn't my promo code work?
Can I combine more than one promo code?
You cannot combine promotional codes. However, you can choose which promo code provides you with the best discount!
You didn't find the answer or solution you were looking for in our FAQ?Ask the elves!