I need to reset my Parental code
In order to reset your parental code pin number, you will need to uninstall and reinstall the PNP app.
For Android users, please find the PNP app in your Settings > App menu, and clear the app data before uninstalling.
We didn't want to make it too easy for kids to figure out how to reset it. Once you log back in you will still have access to your account and everything you've made, but you will be asked to set up a new parental code.
How do I clear my browser's cache?
To learn how to delete your browsing history in Internet Explorer, please click the following link:
To learn how to clear the cache on Firefox, please click the following link:
To learn how to remove stored cookies and data from Safari, please click the following link:
To learn how to clear the browsing data on Google Chrome for Android, please click on following link:
To learn how to clear the browsing data on Google Chrome for PC and/or Mac, please click on following link:
To learn how to clear the browsing data on Google Chrome for iOS, please click on following link:
How do I download the latest versions of Internet browsers?
How do I enable cookies on my browser?
For Internet Explorer 9, 10, 11:
1. Open Internet Explorer.
2. Click the gear-wheel icon at the top right of the browser window.
3. Click Internet Options.
4. Click Privacy.
5. Select Automatic Cookie Handling.
6. Set the slider to Medium. This should be enough to enable cookies on the PNP website.
7. It is also recommended that you add PNP to your "Sites list". To do this, click Sites and enter the PNP URL in the "Address of Website" box.
8. Click Allow > OK.
9. Close the Internet Options window.
1. Open Safari.
2. On the toolbar, click Safari > Preferences.
3. Click Security.
4. Under the "Accept cookies" section, select Only from sites I visit.
5. Exit Preferences.
1. Open Firefox.
2. Click Options.
3. Click the Privacy tab and select Firefox will: Remember history.
For Google Chrome:
1. Open Google Chrome.
2. Click the Tools menu and select Settings.
3. Click Show Advanced Settings.
4. In the Privacy section, click Content Settings.
5. In the Cookies section, click the radio button next to "Allow local data to be set (recommended)".
6. Click OK.
How do I check if my browser is up to date?
To make sure that you're updated to the newest version, please find your browser in the list below.
1. Open Chrome's Settings menu (on Mac, select "Chrome"), and click on "About"
2. Chrome will automatically search for updates, and display if any are available
3. If there is an update, click on "Relaunch"
1. Click the menu button, and select the question mark icon (on Mac, select "Firefox")
2. Select "About Firefox"
3. Firefox will automatically search for updates, and display if any are available
4. Follow the prompts to update
1. Open IE's settings menu, and click on "About Internet Explorer"
2. If "Install new versions automatically" isn't checked off, check it
3. Follow the prompts to update
1. Open the App store on your Mac, and click Updates in the toolbar
2. If updates are available, follow the prompts to update
How can I prevent PNP emails from being rejected or undelivered?
1. When an email is filtered into your spam folder, click “Not Spam” to notify your email service of the error.
2. Add the PNP domain to your safe sender's list.
3. Check your spam or junk mail folders periodically.
For more information on spam settings for major email providers, please check the links below.
For Gmail click HERE.
For Outlook.com (Formerly Hotmail) click HERE.
For AOL click HERE.
For Yahoo click HERE.
I was able to view my Santa Video earlier, but I'm now experiencing technical difficulties.
The elves can think of two possible reasons why this may occur:
The link to the video is not valid anymore.
- If your video was created before 2015, it may not be available anymore. If you want access to the video, ask the creator if it was saved in HD as a keepsake.
- If your video was created since 2015, the link could have been changed while the website was being updated. Log into your account on this year's website and verify that your video is still safely stored in My Creations.
The elves suggest contacting them HERE to describe the problem you're experiencing.
NOTE: Be sure to send them the URL link (the web address in your web browser) of the Santa Video you're having trouble viewing.
You didn't find the answer or solution you were looking for in our FAQ?Ask the elves!